Audio Limited A10-TX-B
The A10-TX transmitter is the heart of the A10 Digital Wireless System. And the core of the A10-TX transmitter is its low-noise, high-dynamic-range analog input. It accepting signals from low-level lavalier microphones to balanced line-level. The 3-pin LEMO input offers analogue limiters, 5 volt bias for lavalier microphones, as well as 12 and 48 volt phantom power for balanced microphones.
A timecode-enabled audio recorder is integrated into the A10-TX. It records monophonic timecode-stamped files to removable microSD cards.
- Low-noise, studio-grade balanced input for microphones and line level inputs with analogue limiter and 48 V phantom power
- Integrated digital audio recorder with ultra-accurate timecode generator
- Records to removable microSD cards
- Simultaneous wireless transmission and recording (simultaneous recording and wireless transmission is not available on systems sold in the U.S.)
- Remote controllable over Bluetooth® using the A10 Remote app for Android and iOS
- Article number
There are no reviews written yet about this product..