DSR receivers are compatible with mono digital transmitters DBSM, DBu, DHu, DPR, DPR-A, and with stereo transmitters DCHT and M2T. Like the DCR822, these are also backward compatible with Digital Hybrid Wireless® transmitters.
- Tuning across 144 MHz (A1B1 version) or 155 MHz (B1C1 version) with 941 (North America only) and 961 (UK Only) versions also available.
- Compatible D2, HDM, Duet, DCHX digital modes</li
- >Backward compatible with NA Hybr, NU Hybr, EU Hybr, JA Hybr modes
- Selectable AES3 or analog mic/line level outputs natively
- AES 256-CTR encryption with 4 key policy modes
- USB port for connectivity with Wireless Designer and firmware updates
- All-aluminum housing for durability
- Fast RF scanning and setup via IR
- Both antenna phase diversity (4 channel operation) or Vector Diversity (2 channel operation) available for flexibility. It is possible also to have one Vector pair (say, channels 1 & 2) and then two independent antenna phase channels (say, 3 and 4) for a total of 3 channels of independent operation.
- Extremely high IP3 of +15 dBm for high performance in tough RF environments
- Built-in TA5M connector on faceplate for channels 3 & 4 external audio outputs
- Color display
- Tactile buttons
Er zijn nog geen reviews geschreven over dit product..