Compatible with the 833, 888, and the Scorpio.
- Accepts two UniSlot or SuperSlot wireless receivers from Audio Ltd, Lectrosonics, Sennheiser, Sony, and Wisycom.
- Built-in antenna distribution with antenna powering for active antennas or boosters.
- Supports remote control of third party smart antennas.
- Two auxiliary MCX antenna ports for connecting other receivers or RF distribution.
- Two TA3 AES3 inputs for an additional 4 channels of digital audio.
- Two DC Outputs via Hirose 4-pin connectors, each supplying up to 500 mA.
- Powers via an 8-Series mixer-recorder.
- Accepts either analog or digital audio from slot-in receivers.
- Ability to set and monitor multiple functions of a SuperSlot-compatible receiver from the 8-Series mixer-recorder. Power on/offSet frequency RF Scan with visual representation of the RF spectrumMonitor transmitter battery, receiver audio, and RF levelsRugged, lightweight, and compact design.
- Mounts to the top of any 8-Series mixer-recorder. Same width as the 833.
SuperSlot is an open standard, wireless receivers from several manufacturers are supported, allowing you to use your favorite brand, as well as leveraging your existing transmitter and receiver investment:
- Audio Ltd A10-RX
- Lectrosonics SRb (with audio board update from Lectrosonics)
- Lectrosonics SRc
- Lectrosonics SRc-941
- Sennheiser EK-6042
- Sony DWR-S03D (in future update)
- Wisycom MCR42 (with SLK42-IKSS rear panel adapter from Wisycom)
- Wisycom MCR54 (in future update)