DSR receivers are compatible with mono digital transmitters DBSM, DBu, DHu, DPR, DPR-A, and with stereo transmitters DCHT and M2T. Like the DCR822, these are also backward compatible with Digital Hybrid Wireless® transmitters.
- Tuning across 144 MHz (A1B1 version) or 155 MHz (B1C1 version) with 941 (North America only) and 961 (UK Only) versions also available.
- Compatible D2, HDM, Duet, DCHX digital modes
- Backward compatible with NA Hybr, NU Hybr, EU Hybr, JA Hybr modes
- Selectable AES3 or analog mic/line level outputs natively
- AES 256-CTR encryption with 4 key policy modes
- USB port for connectivity with Wireless Designer and firmware updates
- All-aluminum housing for durability
- Fast RF scanning and setup via IR
- Vector Diversity with 2 RF front ends per channel for superior diversity performance
- Compatible with all previous SR Series connector plates, battery sleds, bezel collars
- Very high IP3 of +11 dBm for high performance in tough RF environments
- 5P version available for cameras or other docks not offering 2 analog audio channels through the slot connector.
- Article number
There are no reviews written yet about this product..