Sound Devices A20-NEXUS
8-16 Channel True Diversity Receiver with SpectraBand Technology
The future of wireless
Meet the half-rack receiver with an entire rack's worth of features. The next-generation A20-Nexus is expandable from 8 channels up to 16 channels with software licenses and features forward-thinking technologies like SpectraBand, the powerful NexLink remote-control link, real time spectrum analysis, and more. With multiple options for audio outputs, powering, and remote control, the A20-Nexus can seamlessly adapt to your workflow, both now and in the future.
- 8-channel ultra-high-performance, true-diversity receivers in a ½ rack size (8.0” x 6.6” x 1.6”).
- Expandable to 12- or 16-channels via software license (coming soon).
- 470 MHz – 1525 MHz tuning range via SpectraBand Technology.
- NexLink: integrated, long distance remote control of all wireless transmitters
- Dante audio-over-IP of RF receiver audio.
- Flexible powering: via PoE+, DC input, 8-Series, or AC mains (with optional adapter).
- Web App control from browser on any computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Full remote operation capability: Power via PoE, audio via Dante, control via Web App.
- Dual DB-25 connectors for 16 channels of mic, line, or AES outputs
- 16 channels of Dante audio-over-IP output to DB25 connectors on the back panel.
- Wide, 6.2” color OLED array with touch for control and monitoring.
- Integrated Real Time Spectrum Analyzer (RTSA) and scanning for intuitive frequency coordination.
- Optical Fiber Network option via SFP slot. SFP accepts a wide variety of modular network transceivers.
- A20-QuickDock allows docking and undocking in seconds from 8-Series mixer-recorders with no tools.
- Supports GainForward Architecture: No gain setting on the A20-Mini transmitter. Adjust gain at the receiver or mixer.
- 100% digital long-range modulation delivers the longest transmission distance of any system on the market.
- Excellent audio quality, full 10 Hz – 20 kHz audio bandwidth.
- RF SAW filters for excellent rejection of interference from nearby IFB or camera hop transmitters.
- BNC timecode input for auto timecode sync of transmitters over NexLink
There are a range of accessories for the A20-Nexus:
- A20-Monarch small footprint, passive omnidirectional antenna which covers full SpectraBand (470-1525MHz), ships with mounts and cabling
- A20-QuickDock For quickly attaching and removing the Nexus to and from any 8-Series recorder
- A20-Shelf To securely rack-mount 1 or 2 A20-Nexus, or PowerStation-8M units, in a 1U shelf space, whilst having full access to the front panels
- 2.4GHz Antenna Bracket Assembly Kit for front mounting the NexLink 2.4GHz antennas
- A20-2.4G Ant 2.4GHz NexLink SMA antenna. Not compatible with 8-Series SD-Remote antenna
What's in the box:
- 1x A20-Nexus
- 2x A20-Monarch
- 2 x Articulating arm with clamp and ¼-20 thread mount
- 2 x 30in/75cm BNC - BNC cable
- 2 x A20-2.4G Ant
- 2 x 2.4GHz Antenna Bracket Assembly Kit
- Article number
- Posted by: Petr V on 28 November 2022Wow ! Been waiting for this for a long time ! They did it.